Now showing 1 - 5 of 7
- ItemMutual Relations between Multiple-Input Linear and Multiple-Feedback(Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, 2000-12) Pospisil, J.; Horska, J.State models of multiple-input linear non-autonomous dynamical systems are modified to the autonomous form using a multiple piecewise-linear (PWL) feedback. By such a way the corresponding state models of PWL autonomous dynamical system topologically conjugate to Lur'e systems  can be derived. As an example, the canonical state models of multiple-input linear and the corresponding multiple PWL feedback systems are proposed. Their state matrix equations and the integrator-based circuit models are shown.
- ItemPixel Decimation in Block Matching Techniques(Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, 2000-12) Radoczi, P.; Levicky, D.Block motion estimation using full search algorithm is computationally extensive. Previously proposed fast algorithms reduce the computation cost by limiting the number of locations searched. In this paper we present algorithms for block motion estimation that produce similar performance to that full search algorithm. The algorithms are based on the pixel decimation.
- ItemIdentifying the Deterministic Chaos by Using the Lorenz Maps(Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, 2000-12) Kvarda, P.This paper presents an investigation of the deterministic and stochastic chaos. The modified Colpitts oscillator is used as an example of deterministic chaos in electronic circuits. The graphical method of Lorenz maps is used for graphical observation of both chaotic classes.
- ItemSuppression of Mixed Noise in the Similar Images by Using Adaptive LMS L-filters(Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, 2000-12) Kocur, D.; Hudec, R.; Marchevsky, S.In this paper, several adaptive least mean squares (LMS) location-invariant filter (L-filter) modifications will be described. These filters are based on linear combination of order statistics. The adaptive L-filters are able to adapt well to variety of noise probability distribution, including impulsive noise. They also perform well in the case of nonstationary signals and, therefore, they are suitable for image processing, too. Following this L-filter property, applications of the adaptive LMS L-filters for filtering two-dimensional static images degraded by mixed noise consisting of additive Gaussian white noise and impulsive noise will be presented in this paper. Based on conveniently selected experiments intent on image filtering, the properties of a several adaptive L-filters modifications will be demonstrated and compared. It will follow from experiment results, that the L-filter modification called signal-dependent LMS L-filter yields the best results.
- ItemFractal Image Coding with Digital Watermarks(Společnost pro radioelektronické inženýrství, 2000-12) Candik, M.; Levicky, D.; Klenovicova, Z.In this paper are presented some results of implementation of digital watermarking methods into image coding based on fractal principles. The paper focuses on two possible approaches of embedding digital watermarks into fractal code of images - embedding digital watermarks into parameters for position of similar blocks and coefficients of block similarity. Both algorithms were analyzed and verified on gray scale static images.